Monday, February 9, 2015

sea of shoes

I'm usually not much of a shoe girl, but lately I've seen lots of shoes that caught my interest.
booties: Rag and Bone
I used to have a really cute pair of booties and I loved them since they went with everything. I also think booties are nicer than tall boots for petite people like me (although I just got a tall pair of boots I love too!). I've had my eye on these Rag and Bone Harrow booties for a long time, and I think they're even more awesome for spring in the new lighter hazel color. Now I only wish I could afford them... anyone have recommendations for budget-friendly look-a-likes?
sandals: Steve Madden via Nordstrom
I saw these sandals really recently and they're making me so excited for summer! They are definitely more affordable than those Rag and Bone booties, so I might consider buying them when the weather gets nicer (hard to think about wearing sandals under 3 feet of snow...). I think these would be awesome with both sundresses and jean shorts! I've loved gladiator sandals ever since they became trendy maybe 5 years ago, but they've seemed to stick around every season!

flats: Sam Edelman
I recently splurged on these flats for an upcoming event I have to wear business clothes to. I had thrown away my last pair of dress shoes after they destroyed my feet so I was kind of in a pinch... literally! I hope they'll be more comfortable! I usually don't wear flats like these on an everyday basis, only for special occasions, but we'll see if these are an exception. I'll keep you posted!





No comments:

Post a Comment